Home Forums FromTheFires: Greta Van Fleet Concert Reviews/Meet Ups, Ticket Sales, Photos, etc.

Tagged: 

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • Author
    Admin
    Keymaster

A place to capture any and all conversation regarding live GVF shows.

Do It Jackie
    Participant

Hi Chris! Congrats on your new endeavor. Best of luck! Happy Birthday to fromthefires.com 🎈🎈🎈✌️ – Jackie (aka JackieRenae on FB)

SuperDave
    Participant

Looking forward to this new adventure and home and hopefully a great community! Best of luck with this Chris!

MusicJunkie
    Participant

What a wonderful site Chris! We look forward to contributing on it! Also truly love that you are continuing with their message of peace, love and unity. It is one thing to love a band and their music, but even greater to spread their positive message.

lisa
    Participant

Everything looks great Chris!!!!! Congrats.

Litamaloney
    Participant

Congratulations on the site. I want to thank you also for putting this together. I feel that this will bring the army together more than we can all imagine. Since I have joined the Friends of Greta Van Fleet facebook page I have met perfect strangers that all have the biggest souls. We are all varied in ages and that’s what makes me love the band. I wonder if they realize this.. Maybe this question could be used in the interview??

georgyann
    Participant

I am a newcomer to this site. Just saw GVF at the Met, Phildelphia. So exciting and fantastic. Waited a long time to see them. Hope to see them again even in another state. I will travel there. I am 68. I am not to old to be a groupie am I? Having fun.

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.